Monday, May 18, 2009

Night/HDR

This quarter has just flown by! Our color theory class has been great. Last week I spent my week working on painting with light, It only took 5 trips and with lots of thanks to Damian, Nicole and Ally it was a success. There were some amazing prints this week!! I cant wait to see them all up. It was so much fun being able to get creative on this assignment and not having to be as technical. I am really looking forward to our final four critique this quarter!

From Color Theory Class

4 comments:

Demetrius Freeman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Demetrius Freeman said...

hey thanks for the kind words i didnt know you had a blog! Cool! I'm following you! :)

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Hey now..I helped one night, even if it was just to stand there and shiver.

Art Alley said...

so much fun! we need to go out again :)