Monday, June 15, 2009

PPA-International Print Competition

 


How amazing the last few days have been! Our school was selected as the location to host the PPA International Print Competition. Long story short we are incredibly lucky to have prints that are considered the best of the best from all over the country as well as other countries. On top of the quality prints, the people are even better. There are 40+ judges, who themselves are incredible photographers, and very well respected in this profession. They could not be any kinder to us, and they have really taken the time to talk with us and answer all the questions we have. We have been responsible for handling all the prints that are in the competition. I have been very motivated by this, and cannot wait to get out and start shooting again. Not being a huge fan of portraiture, I have to say I have seen some great images this week that have really opened my eyes and I am looking forward to playing around with it. I cannot wait to see what the next two days bring. Big thanks to my classmates Damian, Ally, Lauren and Janet. I have had a great time working with them and hope to do more of this in the future.
PPA-International Print Competition

0 comments: