Thursday, November 5, 2009

One of todays great questions: Why Blog?



I found a great article on sports shooter about blogging, why blog? and the anti bloggers...

One of Today's great questions: Why blog? by Jim Mcnay...Check it out here!

I was on sports shooters website because tomorrow night I will be shooting football again. I would really like a football shot in my portfolio and if I dont get it this time around, its too late next season.Tomorrows day will determine if the home team I am shooting will make it into the playoffs so it should be full of emotion and action. Its going to be a chilly one, but I love being on the field and once you start shooting you get numb to it all. Good luck shooting this weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Amy Andoe said...

good luck amanda!!!

Debra Hodges said...

You'll do great. But if the football players don't cooperate you can still get some shots. Grayson has made it to the play offs and I have talked to the athletic director and I just have to let them know when we want to shoot and they will let us on the field.