Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1st Page on Google



So I "google" myself frequently now. Only so I can keep track of my blog and images. I was married last year and just recently changed my name, I pretty much fell off the map! Three weeks ago we started new blogs with each of my classmates connected. In just three short weeks I went from being untraceable as Amanda Gardner, to being on the first page. My goal is to make it all the way to the top. There is another Amanda Gardner out there, she is a pro photographer and her stuff is pretty good! Looks like we all need to keep blogging and "googling" each other, its working :)

2 comments:

Michelle VanNus said...

I just googled myself and I was FIRST!!!..lol then at the bottom of the page brittanys came up because i'm linked to her!!COOL!!

Lindsay Leet Photography said...

haha did the same thing! Hang in there.