Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Glowing Eye




       3 quarters ago, our Multimedia teacher Mr Jones had our class share images that we wish we would have taken. Famous or not the images had to have substance behind them, and more than just snapshots
 I had a hard time narrowing it down and for me it really came down to a lot of historical photos and what great stories each of them told. I would love to revisit this as we learn more and we become more critical. I am curious what images people would keep, or replace. I came across this photo today and looked it over and over. Its just amazing.  I decided I am investing in a fancy telescope and hope to get into space photography soon. Until that takes off, I will keep shooting what I love and enjoy this image for a long time to come!

0 comments: