Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Animal Portaiture


A day full of excitement! Last week our assignment for Advanced Commercial was pets/animal portraits. I do not have experience shooting pets in a studio, and this one was a bit challenging. I did not anticipate some of the problems that we encountered, like a 22 lb angry cat who had been in the car too long! Thanks to a very patient and helpful team ( Thanks Amy, Ana and Twitty ), I finished the shoot. Here is an image from the day and we will critique them on Monday. I think for now I definitely would like to do more. It gives me an even bigger appreciation for William Wegmans work, infamous for his portraits of weimaraners. It is amazing that he gets those dogs to do what he has the vision for.

1 comments:

Demetrius Freeman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.